RE: The evidence for nano-powder welding as one of Rossi’s secrets is strong
but circumstantial in the 10kw unit whose reaction vessel volume is 1 liter.

In one recent demo of the 10-kw Cat-e, a short output power excursion
occurred where the  input output ratio went over 1600 during the 130 kW
burst.

This extreme intensity of this output power excursion is conclusive proof
that the nano-powder must be coated evenly over the entire surface area of
the reaction vessel walls.

If this extreme burst of power was concentrated in a 100 gram pile of nickel
nano-powder that pile would have surely liquefied and burnt a hole in the
reaction vessel wall upon which it sat.

Unless the 100 grans of nickel nano-powder was evenly distributed over the
entire surface of the reaction vessel, the burn-through of the reaction
vessel is certain.