On Mon, 1 Aug 2011, Dr Josef Karthauser wrote:

WTF! I really makes me sad that there are people trying to rip people off in this way. :(. No idea where they got my email address from.

This "Magniwork" scam group is apparently huge. On google ads I have blocks on hundreds of different websites to prevent these slimy ads from appearing. (Google refuses to censor them. Scammers pay good money for massive advertising?)

The FE community's opinion: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magniwork#Affiliate_Sites

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci