Just to clarify:

I said:

> ...If Mr. Murray's propensity to exploit pop psychology persists
> I think it may warrant a temporary time out from the Vort sand box.

What I meant to say is that if Mr. Murray's propensity to exploit pop
psychology IN ATTEMPTS TO DESCRIBE PERSONALLY PERCEIVED FAULTS IN
OTHERS persists I think it may warrant a reprimand, or a temporary
time out from the Vort sand box.

Shoot, I'm guilty of exploiting paup-siecology all the time. However,
I try to limit the damage to myself and myself alone. I'm sure I may
have bent the rules on occasion. Nobody's perfect.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks