>From Abd:

> With some satisfaction, I suppose, I note that all those who defended
> Rossi's claim by supposing that Defkalion had tested the technology
> must now assume that either Rossi is lying or they were incorrect. I
> don't think Rossi is lying, though he could be.
> 
> Fascinating.

Indeed fascinating.

Rossi's comments suggest to me that he is doing his absolute best to give
everyone the impression that he is still in sole possession of his eCat
technology. In regards to what Defkalion may be in possession of, I would
speculate that it very well may be Rossi who is bending the facts just a
tad. Meanwhile, from Rossi's POV, he must do everything he can to give the
impression that only he knows the secret "sauce" formula. It's one of the
best ways I can think of how one would go about trying to persuade a court
of law that one is still the only rightful owner of the "sauce" recipe.

After reading the fine print, however, it may turn out not necessarily to be
the case.

We shall see. 

Off to court we go.



Reply via email to