Thanks, Akira- I have not observed such cases till now.
It is also interesting to see that Defkalion's iste is inactive
has not published their own Press statement of yesterday.
And still no photo of Hyperions. Other mystery- has Rossi abandoned
Ampenergo too? Very moneytheistic behavior.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania