On 08/10/2011 03:54 AM, Harry Veeder wrote:
[snip]Albert Einstein might be astonished to learn that NASA physicists have
applied
his relativity theory to a concept he introduced but later disliked namely that
two particles that interact could maintain a connection even if separated by
a vast distance. Researchers often refer to this connection as
"entanglement."[snip]

I would suggest that the separation over vast distances is only spatial and
that both particles are "entangled" by their temporal coordinates - We know
that the time axis can appear like a normal spatial axis to a local observer as
you approach C  and my guess is these entangled particles would appear to "grow
together" from the perspective of an observer approaching C. Spatially the
particles are pivoting from a common time coordinate.
Regards
Fran