Hi,

On 10-8-2011 10:58, Michael Ivanov wrote:
Any ideas? I heard about Ford, but could it be GE or GM?

I stick to my initial thought: "Mountain View, Ca." (Google HQ) .

While looking at where we "know" that he traveled during April in the USA (North (Ohio) and South-East (Florida) states), I have the feeling that this was partially also done as a so-called smokescreen to hide the the fact he may have signed a contract with an organization/company in/with a South-West (California) state. Sounds maybe weird, but don't forget that Rossi does a lot of things "supposedly" in an unlogical/unconventional way; however that is because he probably is a master in disguise.

Kind regards,

MoB