Better to invite Rossi to make a complete public confession -- then he can
start making the runs of blogs, TV talk shows, lectures, videos, books,
feature movies -- this is a potential bonanza, a ton of fun, while setting a
good example for  all humanity --  would add to public interest in and
openness to cold fusion  and other challenging frontiers of research.

Shaming, blaiming, and punishing people for mistakes increases the fear
level in society and thus increases the level of defensiveness, impairing
communication and collaboration, and increasing secrecy, confusion,
deception, and selfishness.

We are free to exercise out inborn right to the glory of infinite
creativity, for each is all of single entire unified creative fractal
hyperinfinity.

Within mutual service, Rich Murray
rmfor...@gmail.com   505-819-7388