On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
>  I have just published two papers re Taxonomy:
>
>  http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/08/taxonomy-mon-amour.html
>  http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/08/piantelli-taxonomy_15.html
>  The second one is the start of  a series  about Piantelli's ideas,
>  process and understanding of LENR- (of transition metals). His
>  work is the way to a mature and safe energy generation technology.
>  It's science not mass media show and fairy tales and myths.

For those Vorts who have never read Peter's weblog, you should!  There
is a lot of knowledge and much humor.  An example of the latter:

"I memorized the name of some 1500 plant species- an excellent brain
exercise. Similar names do not show always similar effects- it is not
advisable to use strychnine if quinine is not available."

LOL!