Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <[email protected]> wrote:

> No one measured the velocity as far as I know. There were some videos taken
>> of it, but they do not prove anything.
>>
>
> To anyone who has studied the volume of steam expected from full
> vaporization as claimed, those videos raise substantial suspicion that the
> power is much less.


On what basis? I repeat: you cannot measure the velocity of the steam or the
mass of steam by looking at that video. So how do you know it is too slow or
there isn't enough? What is your metric? ESP?

The only people who did make any effort to measure anything are:

Me, with the steam cleaner I borrowed and the videos. That hardly counts,
but it is more than you have done, isn't it?

Someone on YouTube uploaded some videos of a test with electric teapots.
They did a lot of work. Way better than me. They output 4 kW. As far as I
can by looking, the velocity and mass of the steam is the same as Rossi.

- Jed

Reply via email to