Hi,

On 1-9-2011 20:20, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
I guess they want to remove completely any possible source of error or ambiguity which steam brings, in a way or another, if the source reporting this information is to be trusted (it should. At the very least, Daniele Passerini confirmed that some kind of test is going to start on September 3rd).

On 2011-09-01 20:11, Peter Heckert wrote:

So far I have read, scientists where invited for late october. Are their
any news about this?

I don't think that his plans regarding the public (actually invitation only) demo for late October have changed. However, as far as I have understood, that is a completely different thing from the tests that are supposed to start on September 3rd.

Hmmm, this was possibly the plan after all, seen the fact that it is confirmed by Daniele Passerini who is a very close contact to Andrea Rossi e.o. and besides it fits perfectly in the "two month" time-span until the public demonstration/test end of October.

Kind regards,

MoB