On Sep 2, 2011, at 9:27 PM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint wrote:

Welcome Back Steven!

Yes, welcome back Steven!

No apologies necessary.  There’s always next year...
… just glad you and your wife had an enjoyable vacation!
Where ‘bouts is ‘home’ for you two?

And you’ve summed up the Rossi situation pretty good…

Horace is back… I think he’s just taking a vacation from Bologna, or perhaps somewhere in Florida!

-Mark

Good guess! I've driven over 8,000 miles in recent weeks. Unfortunately, however, I didn't make it to Bologna or Florida. I've encountered a lot of bologna and wished I could have made it to Florida. 8^)

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/