Am 09.09.2011 22:28, schrieb Peter Gluck:
Thanks for the answers.
We have to use statistics to draw false conclusions from true/real data but nothing can help in order to draw good conclusions from false or imaginary data. If they are contradictory even worse.
There is one constant data. Rossi repeats over and over to present the 1MW plant at end of october and to present his theory. He repeats this mantra 100 times each hour ;-) The statistics is easy ;-)

NASA and Bushnell have not tested Piantelli's method, they have never written to him and it is also not sure that NASA is Rossi's Great American Partner.
I have repeatedly found on the web that they used the Piantelli method to test the Widom Larsen theory. It is clear, there are no evident scientific results ready to publish now. You will not find any official that confirms inpublic to be working on that. I dont think they want to repeat Fleischmann & Pons failure and give it into the media before it is ready and seriously scientifically published. If Rossi will win, then he will win and other persons that did not contribute will not win much from this. If Rossi looses then all will loose. Even the passive observers will be blamed and ridiculed.
So nobody else than Rossi and Focardi has a chance to win something.
Why should anybody take the risk and make official statements and to be ridiculed later?

Rossi is the most unpredictable individual I ever met on the Web.
You can see at my blog that I am fond of interestingness
but NOT this kind of interestingness.
Peter