That might be very odd, and I cannot answer that. However what else it
could be than a joke? Rossi demonstrated E-Cat 5 times so that we have
some objective data available before June demonstration. And all of
them they worked exactly as Rossi claimed. As we remember Rossi always
claimed more than 6 times the energy output than input. And this was
success. March demonstration was most close to fell below 6x line, but
it also probably made it. But then why did he demonstrate a dummy
E-Cat to Krivit what did not produce any excess heat? Not even single
watt. This is very difficult to explain. As there was nothing to
complain previous demonstrations, then why to show Krivit a mere joke?
Perhaps he had reasons. I have come up numerous explanations, but
since there is so many of them, I have stopped speculating.

Jed's analysis has been debunked, because the fact that water inflow
rate was less than 3 kg/h (it was considerably less than with Mats'
E-Cat). Therefore 3000 kW value is not plausible.

–Jouni