On Sep 16, 2011, at 6:20 AM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson wrote:

From Horace

I wrote: "I would not be surprised that most people here, including Jed, feel there are various points which justify skepticism. The problem seems to be agreeing on which ones and what a proper course would be. Not that I
expect anyone would take any action based on comments from the peanut
gallery."

Just to avoid miscommunication, I just realized that I should note that the above refers to vortex-l as a peanut gallery with respect to the Rossi
extravaganza.

Being a staunch card carrying vortex-l member myself, it seemed pretty
clear to me whom you were referring to. ;-)

Make mine salted, please.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks

I think two bags works best - one for eating and one for throwing!  8^)

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/