It appears that all is well now. Perhaps eskimo.com was down momentarily.

I found that many of my posts from this year are not in the archive. By experimenting, and looking at the mail-archive.com faq, I discovered that Postini was being used, and any email with tinyurl.com was being filtered. A guy named Jeff Marshall very quickly fixed the mail-archive.com problem by white listing tinyurl.com. It appears that all is well now.

If you posted anything with "tinyurl.com" in it in recent months it is likely those posts did not make it into the vortex-l archives.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/