Comparison to my gas-boiler:
My gas boiler has 10 kW heating power.
If I need boiling hot water then I get it after 30 seconds. It switches on
immediately and switches off immediately when not needed.
Also in winter it will not produce 10 kW heat 24/7. It runs only part-time.
Service costs and maintenance are low. reliability is high.
Electricity usage is almost zero.

Rossi e-cat costs 2000$/kW but I could  not consume so much energy 24/7. It
delivers no energy soon when I need it and will deliver energy when I dont need
it and I must discard or store the unneeded energy somehow. This will cost
extra.
So I came to the conclusion that my gasboiler is probably cheaper for my
personal needs.

I am unsure if the e-cat is ready for commercialization. I dont understand the
design. Why have they to heat the water electrically?
Shouldnt they heat the reactor core directly, e.g. by inductive heating?
This should vastly improve the responsiveness and vastly reduce the consumption
of electric energy.

I think, the current design is only good for users that need thermal energy
24/7.
I do therefore suspect this is not ready for the market. If I would buy it, it
will soon be obsoleted by new developments and will loose its value faster than
my computer.

Best regards,

Peter