Did you consider that for the first minute, valve was opened only as
little as it can be to be open at all. Later it was opened some more,
but not even then it was fully open. Therefore I think that we can
call this thing to 200 kPa pressure figure. If someone really did even
doubt that, because there was visually so much steam production, I
think a worth of 10-20 kW heating power, when stored thermal energy
was released.

–Jouni