----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     peter.heck...@arcor.de
An:      vortex-l@eskimo.com
Datum:   26.09.2011 11:06
Betreff: Aw: Re: [Vo]:Rossi steam calorimetry

> For example they could give a upside down shape of an "U" to the hose and
> make it from transparent silicone.
> Put this arrangement in a surrounding (Plexi) glass tube and it is thermal
> isolated.
> This way water overflow should be impossible or it happens it would be
> visible.
>
> I do not understand the system: They have constant water flow and the energy
> to be measured is unknown.
> So if the flow is constant then either all water will be vapourized and the
> reactor will run dry or if not all is vapourized there will be water
> overflow after some time.
> How can they do reliable and quick R&D if they use such an obviously
 unstable unconfirmed method of measurement?

Not to forget, that this method is time-consuming.
If we have 16 working hours in 10 days, how many e-cats can they test?

> Believe me, I have experience. Omitting necessary steps give you an early
> advantage in time but finally you will loose.
> This like a marathon runner that is running too fast to early.
> I know this from own experience ;-)

Piantelli has announced to come up with his system and theory at end of october
so far I know.
If he uses well documented properly prepared transparent and trustable methods,
then Rossi will loose hands down.

Peter