Lots of situations on V-L, I don't have or else don't share an opinion:

1 not worth my time
2 too much effort to gather and comprehend enough fractured details
3 can't bother to write up an adequate discussion
4 the issue is polarized, so each side listens to their own chorus
5 maybe a newbie would benefit
6 maybe can encourage other skeptics
7 maybe can get someone else to provide better analyses
8 like to show paying some cursory attention
9 welcome being wrong, especially when there's a big benefit for all
of us -- albeit an hugely impossible to assess possibly catastrophic
weapons hazard
10 prefer to wave flag clearly, if wave at all, while being brief
11 would hate to see Rossi harm himself
12 do enough appraisals to become convinced -- yes, Rossi is
confidently caught up in delusion
13 as is Piantelli
14 seems like Krivit is saying NASA also saw the darkness at the end
of the stairs
15 I really enjoy Horace Heffner these weeks, and Joshua Cude in recent months
16 believe that Krivit, like me, basically wants to find for himself
what the case actually is
17 many big players have goofed -- Defkalion, the USA firm
18 it's valuable that a fairly tolerant discussion has evolved on V-L
and H-Ni_Fusion and Krivit's site
19 basic focus is seeing how the entire shebang, universes on all
levels, arises unaccountably within awareness-being, without any
actual casuality, space, time, or actuality -- always changing, never
satisfying, never establishing a self within any event cluster

neither "Rich" nor "not-Rich"...