3.5kW is lower value than what I estimated, therefore it must be false. . .

But anyway, perhaps we can take it as absolute minimum. If then E-Cat
produced about 64 kJ excess heat. That would translate into 3kg ethanol need
to fake the results. Therefore, test is not conclusive!!

However, i still think that Raymond's value for output power is too low and
may present e.g. power level at 110°C. So perhaps demonstration was
sufficient, if they will examine the fat cat carefully.

   —Jouni