One method could be that in before summer demonstrations, there was thick
wooden stand that could be hollow and hence store easily required amount of
odorles ethanol. Fuel need was no more than few kilograms. And also it could
provide sufficient supply for air or even compressed oxygen, to avoid
incomplete burning. And if burning is catalyzed, it does not require that
much room, and proper burning could easily be done in the core.

However, I do not say that it is easy and Rossi may require assistance from
David Copperfield. We should understand that there are no limits how clever
hoaxes people can construct. Therefore we should not underestimate those,
although they are not relevant with this Rossi's case. Not anymore.

What is most clever thing about Rossi that he performed demonstrations in
such a way that they were clear for everyone open minded and who is
motivated to go through them in detail at discussion forums, but they
remained elusive for common people and for those who were basing their
attitudes on prejudices against cold fusion.

     —Jouni