Eric Hustedt made new graph that shows power output without
considering the efficiency of heat exchanger, what is probably 60-80%

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150844451570375&set=o.135474503149001&type=1&theater

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/304196_10150844451570375_818270374_20774905_1010742682_n.jpg

This is very informative, that I significantly underestimated the
total output of E-Cat in my previous estimates.

If we correct the heat loss, then max output was ca. 10 kW. Although
as was pointed out by Horace and others, we really do not know how
trustworthy actually this "calorimetry" is. There are too many
unknowns like was the water flow constant and were the temperature
probes correctly placed and what was the primary circuit water
temperature after it exited from heat exchanger?

   –Jouni

Ps. here is the temperature graphs:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=231409333581939&set=o.135474503149001&type=1&theater

and for the heat exchanger: