http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/10/nyteknik-information-on-rossi- energy.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A +blogspot%2Fadvancednano+(nextbigfuture)#comment-329052535

 http://goo.gl/5QrM1

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND, SINCE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOT TIME TO ANSWER
(I MADE AN EXCEPTION FOR YOU) PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT BEFORE THE SELF
SUSTAINING MODE THE REACTOR WAS ALREADY PRODUCING ENERGY MORE THAN IT
CONSUMED, SO THAT THE ENERGY CONSUMED IS NOT LOST, BUT TURNED INTO
ENERGY ITSELF, THEREFORE IS NOT PASSIVE. ANOTHER IMPORTANT
INFORMATION: IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE REPORT, YOU WILL SEE THAT
THE SPOTS OF DRIVE WITH THE RESISTANCE HAVE A DURATION OF ABOUT 10
MINUTES, WHILE THE DURATION OF THE SELF SUSTAINING MODES IS
PROGRESSIVELY LONGER, UNTIL IT ARRIVES TO BE UP TO HOURS. BESIDES, WE
PRODUCED AT LEAST 4.3 kWh/h FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS AND CONSUMED AN AVERAGE
OF 1.3 kWh/h FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS, SO THAT WE MADE IN TOTAL DURING THE
TEST 25.8 kWh AND CONSUMED IN TOTAL DURING THE TEST 3.9 kWh. iN THE
WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO, WHICH MEANS NOT CONSIDERING THAT THE CONSUME
IS MAINLY MADE DURING THE HEATING OF THE REACTOR DURING THE FIRST 2
HOURS, WE CAN CONSIDER THAT THE WORST POSSIBLE RATIO IS 25.8 : 3.9 AND
THIS IS THE COP 6 WHICH WE ALWAYS SAID. OF COURSE, THE COP IS BETTER,
BECAUSE, OBVIOUSLY, THE REACTOR, ONCE IN TEMPERATURE, NEEDS NOT TO BE
HEATED AGAIN FROM ROOM TEMPERATURE TO OPERATIONAL TEMPERATURE.

WARMEST REGARDS TO ALL,
ANDREA ROSSI

I show a net energy balance of zero at 15:56, 284 minutes into run. Unless I have a mistake in my spreadsheet at:

http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/Rossi6Oct2011.pdf

the COP never rises above 3.3, or 2.7 if no correction to thermocouple reading delta T is made.

The energy to heat the reactor is recovered when the power is turned off. If the power off and cool down period were extended well beyond 19:58 the COP might have been much larger.

Some energy is lost to the environment. This amount could have been determined if a calibration run had been made.

With a little patience, a little more data recording, and moved thermocouples, this test might have been a stunning success.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/