Well, Jed,

I hope your're right about there being copious irrefutable evidence in
the July 8 demo for an excess heat anomaly -- in that case, we should
petition Rossi to immediately release the full details to world
authorities, so that the world community can commit to publicly
exploring a possibly game changing breakthrough in basic physics,
fully comparable to uranium fission in January 1939 -- the world
security issues re weapons applications must be publicly and
cooperatively assessed as soon as possible -- I doubt that Rossi will
respond to me, but, since he does communicate with you, I hope you
will share your own thoughts about the urgent stakes for humanity,
which transcend the personal property and profit angle -- for his
friends and relatives will also live in whatever probable history
evolves...

I hope you will also mention that reactors should be examined for
buildup of boiler scale in the highest temperature areas from the
mineral content of municipal water, which can lead to corrosion,
impeded flows, and explosions.

With mutual friendship,  Rich Murray