Hello Jed,

I recall that Horace described evidence that slugs of hot water,
separated by steam, went directly from the exit of the reactor into
the heat exchanger right next to the output thermocouple of the heat
exchanger -- it is plausible that hot water could create the excess
heating of that thermocouple, that is used to estimate remarkable
levels of apparent excess heat production -- hearing and feeling the
vibration of boiling within the reactor proves the presence of liquid
water -- what evidence is there that the water was completely turned
into superheated steam at the exit of the reactor?

within shared discussion, Rich