On 11-10-10 10:58 AM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson wrote:
> From Stephen:

Mysterious RF oscillators with undocumented connections
and functions add so much interest to the question of
How It Works....

Has Rossi become the New Ron Stiffler?
I'm inclined to think that Stephen's speculation is probably
unwarranted in this particular case.

I expect you're right. That was a rather long logical leap I made there, based on some superficial similarities.

And the breathtaking scale of Rossi's project is totally out of Stiffler's league. If Rossi isn't for real then this whole thing has got to set some kind of record for scientific breakthroughs that weren't. I'm not sure but I think it's bigger than the Korean human cloning scandal of a few years ago, which is the only "unreal breakthrough" I can think of that might have been comparable.

  As I understand it Stiffler
worked pretty much in a self-imposed vacuum. I don't think Stiffler
wanted help, assistance, and/or suggestions from anyone. This means
Stiffler worked on his own which resulted in very little feed-back
from anyone who might be able to offer up a few reality checks.
Working excessively in a vacuum is a very bad idea when it comes to
in'ventun stuff. I don't think that's the case with Rossi. ...and
probably even less the case for Defkalion.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks