In the September report, they drain the water in the E-Cat through the fill
port, and 22,400 grams are expelled. This seems to be at or near overflowing,
based on the collected water; Also, the E-Cat weighed about a kg more than it
started at (this is presumably water retained below the level of the input
valve). This puts E-Cat water capacity in September at ~23,400 kg (23.4 litres).
Of course, for this to apply to October's test, we are stuck assuming that all
of the "wafers" were in place in both demonstrations. It sounded as though the
reactor cores were contained in a shell inside of the reactor, but this remains
unclear. We cannot determine October's water quantity without more information.
Back to flow rates. We know that in the Sept test, the pump dropped from
~4.38g/s when disconnected, all the way down to 3.07g/s during operation. But,
the 4.38g/s exceeds the manufacturer's specified range, so this rate is
unclear. We know it was run below its highest rate in the October test, because
it is sped up for "quenching" or "cool down". Since the pump flow varies based
on back pressure,  and input flow was not metered, we cannot determine
October's flow rate into the E-Cat.  The pump displacement and pump speed are
adjustable. The sound in the video can indicate pump speed, but not
displacement.