Alan,
                Thanks for alerting me to Lyne's recent claims regarding Rossi.
He has previously said the same about Moller's Atomic hydrogen generator when
the 2005 tests by Naudin were underway. I am not saying he is wrong and in fact
admire his concept that the reaction requires an ongoing oscillation between h1
and h2 via catalytic material. He deserves some credit but I don't think he
ever demonstrated the math or underlying physics that makes the oscillations
occur. My posit requires the path to be asymmetrical where h1 is catalytically
modified [call it fractional or Inverse rydberg] while h2 opposes the
modification making the environment exploitable. Lyne seems to give Mills a
free pass even though the skeletal catalyst is really just an inverse method of
arriving at the same nano geometry.
                I don't think our understanding of catalytic action is complete
and it will wait for this hurdle to understand what is going on inside these
reactors. My posit is that dilation occurs through suppression just like it
does for spatial displacement approaching speed of light.  The number of
virtual particles per unit volume appears to increase as an object  approaches
C  but appears to decreases proportional to Casimir suppression. In the one
case we are the fast aging "twin" relative the object approaching C while we
are the slow aging "twin" relative to objects like hydrogen atoms undergoing
suppression. [underscored by changes claimed for radioactive half lives of
certain gases loaded into catalysts]
Regards
Fran

The wiki has been frozen.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Catalyzer  No
mention of October is allowed (actually, there's a comment in a different
section that, I think, went un-noticed. by the Reliable Source police.)

Then  in discussion, we have :

LYNE ATOMIC HYDROGEN FURNACE

This invention is obviously a version of my LYNE ATOMIC HYDROGEN FURNACE
derived from my Chapter VI from my 1997-98 second edition of Occult Ether
Physics as in http://asse.altervista.org/lahg.pdf , published with my
permission in 2003. The illustration which is included near the last page of my
book shows that a "catalytic metal" is used to trigger the re-association of
atomic hydrogen,though this is unnecessary. The reaction chamber of the
Rossi-Focardi device however is completely filled with powdered nickel rather
than using a catalytic metal trigger device at the entrance of the atomic
hydrogen into the chamber as shown by my 1996 drawing. In the place of using a
stream of H2 passing through an electric arc as in my drawing, Rossi-Focardi
apparently used Nichrome resistance heating wire to disociate the H2 to H1
similar to how Irving Langmuir did with the exception that "no tungsten was
used" as Rossi said, since Nichrome is not tungsten. There have been several
other tests of this device but this is the first version of my furnace by other
researchers which is industrial-grade, other than my re-design over the past 15
years which is not yet disclosed. In 2003 I was made an honorary member of a
Rome group of gentlemen researchers,
http://asse.altervista.org.altrascienza.html<http://asse.altervista.org.altrascienza.html/>
 year 4, Number 20, Sept.-Oct. 2003, to which group I gave permission to
distribute copies of my work to its members and associates in Italy. It is
presumed that this is how the two University of Bologna professors eventually
obtained copies of my work and began their experiments as did members of that
Rome group did beginning in 2003.

William R. Lyne