I hope that they are doing the test in Upsala soon (If they are still
going to do it) and with similarly ambiguous results, so that
understanding what was happening takes several days of research. It is
more fun this way. And we need then Horace back from the break. But I
think that this test is finally explained, so the break is well
deserved.

    –Jouni