Rossi wrote:

That's the flow of the condensate water, and it is not constant.

Okay, that is what Heffner and I suggested.

The energy produced has been measured on the secondary circuit, so I didn't take a record of the primary flow rate.

I wish he would record _everything_. Sigh.

In any case, the flow rate of the pump of the primary circuit is regulated at 15 l/h.

4.2 ml/s. That sounds plausible.

Rossi sometimes gets numbers wrong -- as do I. But he usually tells the truth about things like this. He has no reason to lie in this case.

Since it took about two hours for the reaction to start I guess this means tank is 30 L, as discussed here.

It occurs to me that at 18:54, when Lewan measured 0.9 g/s of condensate, that would indicate 2 kW, but that is assuming it was all vaporized. If there were "slugs" of water coming out at that time, then there is no telling how much enthalpy the 0.9 g represents. I guess I was a little too quick to celebrate this apparent correlation.