Am 16.10.2011 16:36, schrieb Peter Gluck:
Peter, this cannot be opened only once but as far I remember it is a simple mathematical trick. i want to see if it is already debunked on the Web in the style of Snopes.com or as the famous David Copperfield missing card trick etc.
Please give the original German language link.

Sorry, the link did not work.
The link was hidden inside the html . Firefox marks it as scam, but it is not scam, is a nice fun. I got this as mail, but the mail was requested by me when I participated one year ago.

I extracted the link from the source and translated the description for you.
Hope this works.

Translation:
1) Think of a two-digit number (example: 65)
2) Put on two digits that make up the numbers from (example: 65 - 6 - 5 = 54) 3) Search now this number (example: 54) in the list and you notice the icon to its right! 4) Let the symbol you chose go through my head a little and then click on the big question mark.
     Your thoughts are now reading! ;

Goto
<http://api.elasticemail.com/tracking/click?msgid=48h5yi8il6w&target=http%3a%2f%2fhellsehen.web-z.net%2f>
and try it.

Then you see how scam works ;-)
Its fun, but dont click on the advertising, that is real scam ;-)

Peter