Peter Heckert wrote:

I bought a brandnew kettle boiler for my kitchen, because the old was used up.
The label says 1850W-2200W. (I have 230VAC) Probably its a PTC heater.

You have 230 VAC because you are in Europe. In the US, ordinary circuits are 120 VAC. Washing machines or electric water heaters are 220 VAC.

Anyway, I didnt question that 1kW is enough for 1 or more cups of tea.
Just try a 2kW tube boiler and test if this outputs water fast enough for a 60° shower. I doubt it.
60°C is too hot for a shower! 60°F is too cold. Do you mean 35 or 40°C?

Anyway, a tankless, on-demand electrically heated water heater for a shower takes 15 to 25 kW. Here is a 24 kW unit that can support a two showers at one time in Canada where the incoming water is cold:

http://www.e-tankless.com/stiebel-eltron-tempra-24-tankless-water-heater.php

Most showers are 1.5 to 2.0 GPM (gallons per minute), so if all you want is to run one shower at a time, this 14.4 kW model will do:

http://www.e-tankless.com/stiebel-eltron-tempra-15-tankless-water-heater.php

See:

http://www.e-tankless.com/choose_heater.php