Alright, I'll go over this again: Please, listen.
The E-Cat is not an 8 gallon pot that you take off a heater. The heater is
INSIDE.
When the E-Cat is turned off, there is still a hot iron core at 600 - 1000C,
depending on who you listen to. It has lead shielding. If there are adjacent
cats, they will also heat up, storing additional heat. Depending on the
description, this may or may not be in the bottom; it may or may not be
connected to the heat exchanger.
If it slowly releases heat, the temperature in the E-Cat will be pegged at
boiling, which varies based on back pressure. If it is releasing enough energy
to boil .5 g/s at 117C at 1.5 ATM of pressure, and some obstruction causes the
pressure to increase to 1.51 ATM of pressure, the boiling temperature could
increase to 118C, but the amount of water boiled would decrease to .48 g/s
without violating any law of physics. These are not hard calculations, because
I'm on my cellphone and have beer, but you get the point.
If it is boiling away less water than the paristaltic pump is putting in, water
could overflow. Overflowing water would necessarily be at an increased g/s of
H2O, causing a temperature spike in the thermocouple. Sloshing or percolating
water would make these spikes more temporary and erratic. If the placement of
the secondary thermocouple is indeed influencing its reading, then what it
reads is irrelevant, and spikes are explainable by water overflow.
This explains bumps in both sets of thermocouples without violating laws of
physics.
Your 8 gallon pot doesn't have an internal source of heat. Your proposal of
"adding tap water" doesn't work, because we have no idea what the input water
flow actually was. Your suggestion of taking measurements doesn't account for
bad thermocouple placement.
Rossi's actions indicate that he has observed an effect. Many other researchers
indicate that they have observed effects. The february test sounds conclusive,
yes. This test does not appear to conclusively prove Ni-H fusion is occuring. I
wish it did, because I would immediately invest in nickel, nickel mining, and
short oil.
You stifle debate when you minimize arguments as "junior-high level physics"