Greetings Vortex,

My only claim to fame was that, I used to attend Temple University Frontier
Sciences with the late
Dr Gene Mallove, a good friend.  According to Gene, he left MIT and formed
Infinite Energy when
he discovered that MIT researchers were "cooking the books" against Cold
Fusion.

I made a mistake in joining a Yahoo Group that I thought would give
additional insight into LENR-CF
but  was amazed to find the dearth of intellectual talent.

There were endless...mindless rants on Eating Crow....since obviously  Rossi
Cold Fusion is still Junk Science.

There two terms that I favor : Crass Ignorance and Intellectual
Virtuosity..fortunately.  Vortex-L
has the intellectual virtuosity advantage.  As for the otre group...grass is
a gentle word.

The research of Rossi  has been a great trip.
For the Mindless Rossi critics I also remember the term GIGO.

Life beyond palladium ..sounds sweet.
Grins,
Ron Kita, Chiralex