That is OK Robert, I was just pointing out the analysis I conducted.  I think
it was pretty reasonable.

I was thinking along that line myself.  The question about pressure in the
condenser gave me pause at first until I realized that any significant pressure
at the ECAT end would purge the water fairly easy.  I expect to see a little
differential that would keep the water moving toward the sink.  I do not think
it takes much at the flow rate we are seeing.  It would be interesting for
someone to calculate the water friction within the plumbing to see just how
high that is.

I am confident that a check valve is in series with the output of the ECAT.
This type of valve always has a pressure drop due to a spring working against a
ball on a shoulder.  It prevents reverse water or steam flow.  In my opinion,
that is the main reason for the pressure increase within the ECAT as the flow
increases.  And this is reflected as an increase in T2 required to achieve
extra flow.  I have been trying to determine the function relating the pressure
and temperature within the ECAT versus power delivered to the heat exchanger.
That is elusive so far since we do not have an accurate power measurement
except at a couple of points.  We need better data to complete a good
understanding.

I would appreciate it if you could help me obtain the function we both desire.

Thanks,

Dave