I am so sorry that I don't know who is the Customer.
I want to offer him a Trabant 1963 and ask the price of a Rolls Royce 2009.
So I lose a great opportunity.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:47 PM, Daniel Rocha <[email protected]> wrote:

> There certainly was input, as it always happen to achieve
> a threshold temperature to begin the reaction. But, anyway, this was not the
> promised test...
>
>
> 2011/10/28 Terry Blanton <[email protected]>
>
>> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Daniel Rocha <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> > That's ~3KW for every core... So, that's much less than the other test
>> on
>> > 6th october, or at lest at the low end. And the client was promised 1 to
>> 6
>> > amplification! Wow, happened?
>>
>> If there was no input power, the amplification was infinite.
>>
>> T
>>
>>
>


-- 
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com

Reply via email to