2011/10/29 Ecat Builder <ecatbuil...@gmail.com>:
> 5.5 hours of self sustain mode after just 2 hours of startup time.
> Champaign anyone?

Not yet. There was nothing new to October test presented expect that
instead of one E-Cat, there was 107 of them.

But measurements are extremely unreliable and we need to make
assumption to trust Rossi's word.

However, when the Customer comes out of the closet and gives us all
the details of the contract, then it may be time for campaign. But I
still think that it is highly improbable that the Customer is not
someone close associate to Dr. Rossi. Perhaps I reward myself with
pizza anyway!

It looks that we need to wait for the Bologna University and Uppsala
University for further information.

   –Jouni

Ps. It is interesting to see what kind of article Peter Swensson will
write. It hard for him to write anything, because there is not much to
write.