Unless you know the temperature and the pressure you can make no sensible
statements as to whether it was steam or water, and again you are left with
a roughly 1:7 possible range of power output (70kW if water, 490kW if
steam).

Forget analysis and go on faith (or lack of faith) in Rossi and the secret
engineers, there is absolutely no useful data that can be derived from this
demo without a lot more information being released.

Sadly I suspect we have seen and end to public tests/demos or other useful
info until late 2012