>>> Did the buyer take away the huge eKat in its storage container?

>> No he left it in Rossi's care.  Andrea plans to sell it again to another
buyer.

> A variation on the gift that keeps on giving.

That's humorous. But then... such a scenario doesn't make much sense to me.
Why would the anonymous customer after presumably forking over a large sum
of money then proceed to leave it in Rossi's care - unless... perhaps part
of the contract stipulated that Rossi was required to repair what is
presumed to have been a few minor anomalies that had been detected during
the run, like some noticed leaks. Just wondering out loud here.

I've been out of the loop for the last couple of days, and I haven't been
able to keep up with the large volume of Vortex posts. I feel like I might
have missed something important.

I was under the impression that Rossi's anonymous customer had actually
spirited the eCat away at the conclusion of the Oct 28 performance
evaluation. I thought I recalled reading a humorous post (or two) that
speculated over why had not some of the Oct 28 participants given chase on
their scooters and vespas, as if they were the Paparazzi trying to determine
the identification & address of the anonymous customer.

At least I seem to recall some posts that seemed to indicate that the whole
caboodle had been taken away. What did I miss?

Can someone once again clarify where the current where-abouts of Rossi's big
eCat is?

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com