This one is pretty good too.

> http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57318762/cold-fusion-debate-heats-up-after-latest-demo/

I told someone who is looking for funding that venture capitalists will not
touch this field as long as we have mass media publishing articles with
titles like "Cold Fusion Experiment: Major Success or Complex Hoax?" Then
again . . . I suppose if CBS and many others publish reasonable articles,
people might invest. They might invest even if Fox and Scientific American
continue to publish nonsense.

I predict that Scientific American and Nature will be the last to publish a
real article. They will say nothing about Rossi, even if he sells 10 more
reactors to known customers.