You gave me a clear understanding about Krivit's errors in his descriptions
of Rossi and his huge demo -- thanks.

I support public honesty about one's own explorations, handicaps, setbacks,
failings, failures, previous stages of development, regrets, lessons hard
and slowly learned, and positive talents that still are not highly valued
in current modern technological world culture -- many handicaps and talents
of emotional sensitivity, language, intuition, artistic, concentration,
memory  -- I am glad to see so much of my own life in yours -- I support
compassion, gentleness, tolerance, forgiveness, tact, positive good humor,
persistent respect, support, encouragement, appreciation, praise,
gratitude, blessing, forgiveness -- towards all others without exception,
with reticence about criticizing others -- our shared process of evolution
is indeed intimately, radically intertwined, as each is all of single
entire unified creative fractal hyperinfinity.

No situation can be accurately described, assessed, communicated,
predicted, or predicted.

No such thing as evidence can exist in forever timelessly radically
spontaneous dreams.

There can be and is not ever any such thing as a normal situation,
individual, or process.

It is a remarkable achievement to find ourselves evolving within a shared
arbitrary virtual reality simulation that seems to us, lost within it,
unavoidably body based, within a convincing 3D setting with one-way linear
flow of causality, where sentient beings suffer.

We are indeed such stuff as dreams are made of...

Everyone is family.

Graduating from the simulation is the only final outcome for everyone
without exception, because there is only one REAL.

within mutual service, Rich Murray