At 09:14 PM 11/6/2011, Jouni Valkonen wrote:
Yet another article. This time I think that there will be some complaints from cold fusion community. Mark did not get everything correctly, but understanding the subtleties scientific method is difficult. Science is very easy and simple on paper, but in practice it is much harder.

Waiting for Cold Fusion (Mark Gibbs)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markgibbs/2011/11/06/waiting-for-cold-fusion/

Has a link to http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2801459/posts -- where Rossi says he MAY sell shares after his manufacturing is set up.
(Gee ... like a stopped clock I sometimes agree with them ...)
Posted on 11/02/2011 9:26:01 AM PDT by Kevmo

Forbes/Gibson says : I find this very disappointing and not a little suspicious – it’s like asking people to bet on a horse race when they can’t see the horses before the flag drops.

Andrea Rossi
November 2nd, 2011 at 4:35 AM
Dear Francesco D.M.: We are just producing heat, so far. Probably we will sell shares to allow everybody to participate to this enterprise. But before this we have to consolidate our manufacturing and commercial system. Warm Regards, A.R.

Kevmo : A conman would want to sell you shares now while you are confused, an entrepreneur knows he will get more on delivering proof. To me, this all adds up. When we will know the truth is anyone’s guess.

I’m frightened to say it but I’ll guess anyway. Soon.