On 11-11-07 01:42 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com <mailto:sa...@pobox.com>> wrote:

    "1. As I said before, I have never seen Rossi lie about
    engineering technical claims."

    Granted that's not a blanket defense but it certainly can be
    applied to lots of specific details.

Oh come now. I said very specifically that I HAVE seen him lie about other things. Heck he has boldly lied about me, personally! As I pointed out many times, including a few days ago, his web site features a PdD from a diploma mill. No one who checks up on him can fail to see that he is ether lying or he lives in a world of his own imagination, the way Steve Jobs did.

    I'm not going to go through the archives to find all the old
    arguments about steam quality, isotope shifts, and other issues
    where you defended him.

Isotope shifts!?! I must have said a hundred times these shifts make no sense and I suppose they are errors.

Sorry! I thought you had defended that one. (It was, after all, one of Rossi's "technical" claims, as I recall -- the 'created' copper has non-natural isotope ratios.)

That was, I confess, one of my "Rossi moments" ... when the test results came back with "natural distributions".

The steam quality has been confirmed by several experts that Lewan and spoke with. If you still question that you are beating a dead horse. You, not me. That debate is over.

I'm sorry, Jed, but your 200 prophets of Baal can't stand up to one temperature graph.

(That horse will get up and gallop yet, you just wait!)