I think Krivit's "New Energy Times" web site name should be renamed to
something like "Krivit Investigates", or something to that effect. A
title like "Krivit Investigates" would be a much more accurate
description of what it actually is that Mr. Krivit performs. It would
also be a more honorable presentation of himself to his readers.

The title "New Energy Times" tends to give an impression to
innocent/uninformed readers that NET is an organization that "employs"
numerous investigators and journalist - like a real news room.
Granted, IMO, Krivit will occasionally tap into the
investigative/editorial skills of individuals he trusts, or at least
thinks he can keep a handle on. Others have contributed to NET. I have
contributed. However, it is clear to me, based on my own experience,
as a former NET BoD, that NET is a one-man band.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with writing from one's own personal
POV concerning investigations into various subjects, especially
controversial issues. Look at the Best Sellers list. People LOVE to
read about the personal view points of others. Readers love to read
about what it specifically was that they personally experienced that
ultimately caused the writer to arrive at the conclusions they profess
in their writings.

IMO, Krivit should do something like that. I don't think it would be a
breach of privacy for me to say that Krivit told me on more than one
occasion that he could write a book about his personal experiences
concerning the interactions he experienced with various individuals
within the CF community, and the CF community itself. I think Krivit
should do just that. I think Krivit would be far more in his own
element if he simply revealed how various interactions he had with
various individuals had personally affected his on-going evolving
perceptions of them.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com