From: Peter Heckert [mailto:peter.heck...@arcor.de]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 2:03 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:"Win the Nobel" strategy

Am 10.11.2011 17:43, schrieb Jeff Sutton:
> Oh I think he craves attention and recognition.  Thus his web site and
> the time he spends answering questions....or at least responding to them.
You can see from his answers, he does not crave for recognition of
others. His answers are absolutely authoritative and he has no need to
answer it is only pure generousity why he does this, dedicating his
invaluable time to answer all these naive questions.

>  (And I hope this works out and he gets a nobel prize, attention,
> money and tennis.  I guess I am an optimist but verify :)
I dont think he is dependant from prices given from corrupt mainstream
scientists.
He is more the type who would make his own Rossi foundation and give a
Rossi-Price to other LENR researchers, he can now do this.