I wrote:

> Granted it might have been less, too, but I suppose it was more. A few
> bubbles in the hose or unexpectedly high back pressure from holding up the
> hose will retard the flow.

What I am saying here is that this is complicated little system. I'll bet
you can't model it! While 328 g is dribbling out over 6 min., what else is
happening? How much other water is backing up into the heat exchanger
because the pipe is now full, whereas before it was mostly filled with air?
How much extra water is condensing inside the heat exchanger? Lots of
interesting and complicated things are happening to the pressure and flow
as the steam condenses.

If you collected the condensate for an hour while running it through a
precision flowmeter you might get a better handle on this, and a more
meaningful answer. You have to leave it in a steady state. You will not get
a precise answer by lifting the hose, filling it up, and performing this
test once for 6 minutes. I am not saying it is a useless or meaningless
answer. We know the flow rate over 6 min. wasn't 150 g and it probably
wasn't 800 g. But with one test I doubt you can rule out 600 g, which would
agree with the flow measurement. In that hose and heat exchanger I'll bet
you can hide ~300 g of water over 6 min. Plenty of room in there, and
ever-changing circumstances. If you going to measure a flow it is better to
have all of the fluid in one phase, not mixed at different points in the
system.