2. NO SNEERING.   Ridicule, derision, scoffing, and ad-hominem is
   banned. "Pathological Skepticism" is banned (see
  http://amasci.com/pathsk2.txt)  The tone here should be one of
   legitimate disagreement and respectful debate.  Vortex-L is a big nasty
   nest of 'true believers' (hopefully having some tendency to avoid
   self-deception,) and skeptics may as well leave in disgust.  But if
   your mind is open and you wish to test "crazy" claims rather than
   ridiculing them or explaining them away, hop on  board!
   MORE AT http://amasci.com/weird/vmore.txt  (please read.)

This place was friendly, inquiring and curious place for free thinking science
when I first came to it. Surely we don't have to put with this kind of carry-on
here as well?