No, neither Scott nor Marissa replied to my emails months ago re Rossi --
apparently their tea leaves were so dry re this claim that they floated
right away into nanodust -- as the Knight said to Death in Bergman's The
Seventh Seal, while they were playing chess for life or death (for the
Knight...), "Your silence is most eloquent,  my Lord..."

uh, Zen doesn't exist either, while reports of my survival are premature...