Because of the overall, all enveloping unity within which we all operate
and cooperate, in every exchange between ALL being A and ALL being B is
that A mirrors B to B, while B mirrors A to A, if one studies the actual
transactions:

"...Will you never run out of excuses and "plausible but totally fake
explanations"?..."

So, it helps a lot to be humble, playful, gentle, humorous, careful,
compassionate, patient, open, and keenly interested in any logs in one's
own eye -- wiping it with a fingertip of spit helps, as Jesus was
accurately reported to do...